At 4 Paws Market Ltd, doing business as 4 Paws Market (4PM), we believe in a customer first philosophy. Our business model begins and ends with our customers.
“Personal Information” is information such as a person’s name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, billing/shipping address, personal shopping data/preferences. We will further discuss how this information is collected, used, and disclosed.
4PM uses/discloses personal information in accordance with customers’ consent and as required by law. By providing 4PM with personal information you agree and consent to 4PM collecting and disclosing your personal information.
You can withdraw your consent of the collection/disclosure of personal information at any time. Theses services include but are not limited to promotions, loyalty rewards, products, contests, sweepstakes, etc.. If you withdraw your consent, 4PM will no longer be able to provide certain services to you. There is no obligation for you to receive 4PM communications.
Customers may at anytime unsubscribe from 4PM marketing/promotional emails, text messages, or other electronic messages. You can do so by contacting [email protected], or by directly unsubscribing from any or all of 4PM’s promotional/marketing materials.
Interactions with 4PM on Facebook, Instagram, or any other similar online social networks, 4PM may collect/use/disclose personal information that you provide or disclose. Social networks have their own privacy policies.
4PM may collect persona information in the following ways:
- Directly from customers: in person, at our stores, through mail, emails, over the phone, or by entering into contests, sweepstakes, promos.
- Through 4PM technology. This technology includes information gathered through the website, other online social media platforms, and mobile applications. Whenever you share information through these platforms 4PM will collect this information.
4PM collects and discloses personal information to effectively manage its business, and to efficiently service customers for the following reasons:
- To communicate with customers;
- To deposit loyalty rewards;
- To provide information regarding products and services offered by 4PM;
- To better understand the needs of customers and their preferences in order to provide a ongoing quality service;
- For 4PM daily administrative activities;
- Risk management purposes;
- To verify the identity of customers placing, receiving, online order, and to communicate regarding orders placed.
- As well as any other reasons 4PM may indicate to the customer from time to time.
4PM may disclose personal information to agents and affiliates in regards to the permitted uses stated above and who have agree to keep customers’ personal information confidential. If you prefer not to share or disclose personal information as described above to 4PM please contact 4PM at [email protected]. However, 4PM may not be able to provide certain services or information to you if you wish do not wish to accept the above terms.
4PM uses administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect/disclose personal information we use industry-standard methods to protect that information. However, no system of security procedures is “hacker-proof”, and you are ultimately responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unsolicited collection and disclosure. We will never request your password, username, social insurance, banking information, or other personal information through email.